Looking for that perfect location within walking distance to UNC? You found it!
Free cruiser bikes to explore Historic Downtown, UNC, or one of Greeley's many brewery tours. This remodeled 2 bed/1 bath bungalow has new furniture, appliances, fixtures, flooring, and 2 bedrooms each with Queen size bed. Free on-street parking near home. Outdoor fire pit, BBQ, picnic area, string lights, and shady areas out back provide a perfect retreat! Can’t be the great Greeley location so close to UNC!
Just imagine hanging out on the front porch or in our communal backyard. You’ll enjoy this upper-level home where you can walk or grab a cruiser bike to explore UNC or historic Downtown Greeley.
From the moment you arrive at this remodeled bungalow, you’ll feel right at home. You will have private access and your own entrance to the main level of the home. There is a lower unit that also has its own separate entrance.
During your stay, you’ll love that you can
- Take a cruiser bike and explore downtown Greeley or the UNC Campus
- Cruise down to Historic old Town to enjoy some of our Amazing restaurants like Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant or WeldWerk’s Brewing Co.
- Head over to Friday Fest from June to September on Greeley’s 9th st Plaza.
Enter the open sunny living area which features:
- 50” Flat-screen Smart TV and free Netflix
- Central A/C throughout the home
- All new updated modern furnishings
The living room opens up into the dining area where you can enjoy a quiet dinner cooked at home or a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many local restaurants.
The kitchen and dining area include:
- Dining table with seating for 6 people
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook meals at home
- Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
- Remodeled and contemporary cabinets & countertops
Bedrooms/Bathroom: 2 Bedrooms/1 Bath.
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring the Historic Downtown area.
To help you refresh we offer:
- Queen-sized beds
- Blackout shades
- High-quality cotton bedding, towels, and supplies. Washer and Dryer
- We include all towels, soaps, shampoos, hairdryers, iron, ironing board, and anything else you might need to make your stay a memorable one
You will enjoy your own private front porch or back patio off of the bedroom where you can relax after a day of exploring. Our communal backyard has hammocks, bikes, and grill for your shared use!
Parking: Free on-street parking available on 7th Ave.
Laundry: You’ll enjoy the convenience of our common laundry area that offers (located on the lower level):
• Washer and Dryer
• Free laundry detergent
Guest Access: Guests have access to our entire 850 square foot home (main level) including washer and dryer in common area (lower level), private front porch and back patio. You also have access to the communal backyard with shared grill and bikes (Shared with the lower unit and are on a first-come/first-serve basis!) There will be no garage access, but 2 free on-street parking spaces in front of the home on 7th Ave.
Dogs Welcome...We love dogs! However... we require you to enter a minimum of "5" guests at the property check out screen in order to assign the minimum pet fee of $19 per night. Also, please enter "5" or more guests if you would like us to drop off the air mattress and extra sheets. Thank you!
For active and outdoor enthusiasts, we're within an hour of Denver, Estes Park and The Rocky Mountain National Park!
This home is on the main level and has its own private entrance. There is a separate lower level on the property that will share the communal backyard and bikes.