Enjoy this fabulous Lakefront townhome with unique lake views in Central Fort Collins! When you walk in the door you are greeted with views of Warren Lake. Foothills Mall is right around the corner, and downtown Fort Collins is just 15 min. away.
The views of Warren Lake out your front picture window cannot be found anywhere else in Fort Collins. This is truly a unique setting in the heart of Midtown Fort Collins. Imagine sitting out on the deck with your coffee or glass of wine and watch the geese, ducks, and wildlife swooping and playing in the water or take a walk around the lake to start off your day.
Full water views from the living room, dining room, and master bedroom. The view will mesmerize you, and you may just want to stay here all day! Two free parking spots directly in front of the garage makes it easy and convenient to bring your groceries into the Chef’s kitchen. The outdoor BBQ and seating areas with the views of the water will make the perfect scenic retreat you’ve been looking for.
Guests will love the quiet solitude of the neighborhood all while being in the heart of Midtown Fort Collins, conveniently located near the foothills mall where you can find shopping, restaurants, and a movie theater. Our quaint downtown, “Old Town” Fort Collins, is also only a 15-minute drive from this peaceful getaway.
This townhome is split over two levels with the main level taking center stage. Under the vaulted ceilings and sky lights you’ll find the kitchen and living room. The vast living room features designer touches, a 50” flat screen TV, a decorative fireplace, tall picture windows with warren lake views, and a sprawling couch with a mid-century vibe to enjoy it all. The chef’s kitchen is equipped with a large electric stove/oven, and granite countertops. The dining table is located next to the kitchen and comfortably seats up to six. Finally, step outside onto the private deck to access the grill, fresh air, and views of Warren Lake.
The upper level hosts all 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom contains a California King Bed, 50” flat screen TV, and attached walk-in closet and master bathroom with dual sinks and walk-in shower. It also has beautiful views of the lake and its own small private balcony for enjoying your morning coffee. The two other bedrooms upstairs have plush queen size mattresses and comfy linens. Both bedrooms share access to the upper level bathroom with tub/shower combo.
During your stay, you’ll love that you can
• Not only enjoy the evening views which include flocks of white pelicans that live on the lake most of the year, but also take a stroll around Warren Lake, or fish off the Shores of Warren Lake. **Warren Lake is a private lake and only owners and HOA members can use watercraft on the lake.**
• Enjoy a day at the Foothills Mall
• Head over to Spring Canyon Park
• Enjoy on and off-street parking
Enter the open sunny living area which features:
· 50” Flat-screen Smart TV equipped w/ apps like Netflix and YouTube TV that you can use!
· Central A/C throughout the home
· All newer modern furnishings with custom designer touches
· Amazing water views!
Grab some local farm -raised beef, fresh zucchini or wild mushrooms at the Old Town farmers market and spark up the new gas grill on the patio for a fresh home cooked meal. The Chef’s Kitchen has all you need to make the perfect meal at home. The dining room has glass sliders to enjoy the view or head out on to the deck.
The kitchen and dining area include:
· Dining table with seating for 6 people and views of Warren Lake
· Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook meals at home
· Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring all that Fort Collins has to offer. We even include local favorites for every guest stay including coffee, tea, soaps, shampoo and conditioner to name just a few.
To help you refresh we offer:
· 3 private bedrooms (all upstairs) = 2 queens, 1 California King, and 1 air mattress
· Max Guests = 8
· 2.5 bathrooms = 1 private master, 1 shared, 1 half bath on the main level.
· High-quality cotton bedding, towels, and supplies. Washer and Dryer.
· We include all towels, soaps, shampoos, hair dryers, iron, ironing board, and anything else you might need to make your stay a memorable one.
· Area guides and hiking maps.
Two Free parking spaces in front of the garage. Please do not park on the street per HOA condo rules. If you have a 3rd car please park at the end of the street in the col-de-sac, not in front of any neighbor's property.
You’ll enjoy the convenience of your own in-house private laundry room that offers:
• Front Loading Washer and Dryer