Savor clean air and a brew on the porch! Historic home situated in the heart of Old Town West. Incredible location! Walking distance of everything Old Town Fort Collins has to offer, CSU, and City Park. We are a stone's throw from Lincoln Center, surrounded by fantastic restaurants, breweries, and of course, mountains. Private entrance, laundry, kitchenette, and off-street parking!
It is a beautiful, light-filled space with floor to ceiling windows, 10 ft. ceilings, and original exposed brick. You will have a private entrance (with coded, keyless entry), 2 bedrooms (one with a King bed, and one with a Queen bed), laundry, front porch, lux bathroom, living room, and a dining room all to yourself. There is also a "kitchenette" area with sink, dishes/glassware/silverware, utility size fridge/freezer, and also a coffee maker with a nice selection of coffee and tea that you are welcome to enjoy! You will have wifi, Netflix, and Hulu. All basic amenities are provided: body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, fresh towels and bedding, even ear plugs for the Old Town Trains! Lastly, there is a full-sized, high efficiency stacked, washer/dryer for your convenience.
Owners live in the attached back home. They also have a little Chihuahua named Luca, but he doesn't go into the front suite. In fact, you probably won't see him at all, and he's quiet too!
Enjoy the designer touches throughout this cozy home with plush mattresses in all bedrooms and plenty of comfortable seating. Free off-street parking in the driveway. Private front porch to enjoy the Colorado air and a few local brews.
From the moment you arrive at the house, you’ll feel right at home.
During your stay, you’ll love that you can
• Grab a Pace cruiser bike and ride to world-class breweries like Odell, New Belgium, and Red Truck Brewing
• Walk to Old Town to enjoy some of our Amazing restaurants like RARE Italian, JAX Fish House or Austin’s American Grill
• Head over to one of our Farmers Markets, or any number of amazing Events and Live Music in Old Town!
• Enjoy free off-Street Parking in our driveway. Street parking is 2 hr. minimum and is strictly enforced.
Enter the open sunny living area which features:
• 50” Flat-screen TV with Hulu and Netflix. Do not log out of apps.
• Central A/C throughout the home.
The kitchenette and dining area include:
• Dining table with seating for 6 people
• The kitchenette has a sink, utility size fridge/freezer, and coffee maker. This is a “kitchenette”, not a full-size kitchen.
• Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring the Historic Downtown area. We even include local favorites for every guest stay including coffee, tea, soaps, shampoo and conditioner to name just a few.
To help you refresh we offer:
• 2 private bedrooms = 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1queen air mattress
Max Guests = 6
• 1 Bathroom = Remodeled lux bathroom with walk-in shower
• High-quality cotton bedding, towels, and supplies. Washer and Dryer
• We include all towels, soaps, shampoos, hair dryers, iron, ironing board, and anything else you might need to make your stay a memorable one
• Area guides and hiking maps
Perfect for couples and small families to enjoy Old Town Fort Collins.
Free designated parking available on-site in the driveway. No street parking. 2 hr. limit on the street and it is strictly enforced by the city.
You’ll enjoy the convenience of your own in-house private laundry room that offers: Washer and Dryer
License Number : 00137054STR