Enjoy the amazing sunsets from your private backyard surrounded by open space in the heart of Fort Collins. Enjoy hiking trails out your front door. Downtown is just 10min away with wonderful restaurants, shopping, and world famous breweries! Just imagine you and your family relaxing under the large shade tree out front while watching the geese play in the adjacent field or hopping on the trail just steps from the front door for a leisure morning hike or jog before starting your day.
Enjoy the designer touches throughout this cozy home with plush mattresses in all bedrooms and plenty of comfortable seating. Free on and off-street parking in front. Private backyard facing acres of open space and local walking trails. The outdoor BBQ and seating areas with beautiful shade trees provide the perfect private retreat you’ve been looking for!
From the moment you arrive at the house you’ll feel right at home.
During your stay, you’ll love that you can
· Take a cruiser bike 20min to world-class breweries like Odell, New Belgium, and Red Truck Brewing
· Cruise down to Old Town to enjoy some of our Amazing restaurants like The Kitchen, JAX Fish House or Austin’s American Grill
· Head over to one of our Farmers Markets, or any number of amazing Events and Live Music in Old Town!
· Enjoy free on and off-street parking
Enter the open sunny living area which features:
· 45” Flat-screen TV with local broadcasting and Netflix
· Central A/C throughout the home
· All newer modern furnishings with custom designer touches
Grab some local farm raised beef, fresh zucchini or wild mushrooms at the Old Town farmers market and spark up the new gas grill on the patio for a fresh home-cooked meal. The living room opens up into the kitchen and dining area where you can enjoy a quiet dinner cooked at home or a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants.
The kitchen and dining area include:
· Dining table with seating for 6 people
· Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook meals at home
· Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring the Historic Downtown area. We even include local favorites for every guest stay including coffee, tea, soaps, shampoo and conditioner to name just a few.
To help you refresh we offer:
• 3 private bedrooms
Master = 1 queen
Bedroom 2 = 1 queen
Bedroom 3 = 1 queen
Rec Room = 1 queen pull out sofa bed
Max Guests = 8
• 2 bathrooms = 1 private master, 1 shared
• High-quality cotton bedding, towels and supplies. Washer and Dryer
• We include all towels, soaps, shampoos, hair dryers, iron, ironing board, and anything else you might need to make your stay a memorable one
• Games for all ages
• Area guides and hiking maps
There will be no garage access, but 2 free off-street parking spaces behind the garage as well as free off street parking for additional cars (please park North of our home in the cul-de-sac and not in front of the neighbor's homes).
You’ll enjoy the convenience of your own in-house private laundry room that offers: Washer and Dryer
License Number: 136367STR