Looking to enjoy the feel of a classic small town nestled in the heart of Northern Colorado? This modern 4 bed/ 3.5 bath home in Windsor not only has plenty of space for your family but is also located near Founders Green Park, Windsor Community Center, MCR (Medical Center of the Rockies), The Ranch event center, Pelican Lakes Golf Course and plenty of charming restaurants and breweries!
Just imagine exploring Windsor and the surrounding areas by day, enjoying local food and music, and then relaxing in our beautifully furnished home by night! During the day you can take in all the local and small business for shopping and food, walk along the trail behind the home, grab the cruiser bikes and head to the Poudre River Trail and bike around or just relax on the deck in the peaceful backyard.
Looking for more? Discover 27 holes of golf for all skill levels at Pelican Lakes, the best golf in Northern Colorado or take a day trip and experience Rocky Mountain National Park’s Trail Ridge Road, it is one of the few places in America where you can drive above 12,000 feet elevation. A full third of the park is above the tree line. Windsor is truly nestled in the “heart of it all”!
From the moment you arrive at the house, you’ll feel right at home.
This home features:
4 Bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Queen Master bedroom with Attached Master bath (Upstairs) | Bedroom 2: Queen- Upstairs | Bedroom 3: Queen- Upstairs| Bedroom 4: Queen - lower level |
3. 5 Bathrooms: Bathroom 1: Attached to Master| Bathroom 2: Full bath- upstairs | Bathroom 3: Half bath - located on the main level. Bathroom 4: full bath - lower level|
Main floor: Living Room, Chef’s kitchen, Dining table for 8 | sleeps 10 w/Queen sleeper sofa in the den
During your stay, you’ll love that you can:
- Grab a free cruiser bike and head to Founders Green Park or the Windsor Community Center
- Grab your morning coffee and walk the irrigation trail behind the home
- Enjoy the beautiful patio and backyard for relaxing
- Head to whimsical downtown Windsor and enjoy the classic charm of a small town with great Restaurants like Chimney Park, The Windsor Mill, and High Hops Brewery, to name a few.
- Like to Golf? Pelican Lakes Golf Course is just 10 min away
Enter the open sunny living area which features:
- 50” Flat-screen TV with Disney, Hulu, & ESPN
- Central A/C throughout the home
- All newer modern furnishings with custom designer touches
- 1 queen pull out sofa in the Den on the main floor
Grab some local farm-raised beef, fresh zucchini or wild mushrooms at the farmers market and spark up the gas grill on the patio for a fresh home-cooked meal. The living room opens up into the chef’s kitchen and dining area where you can enjoy a quiet dinner cooked at home or a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants.
The kitchen and dining area include:
- Dining table with seating for 8 people
- Fully equipped chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and - -- everything you need to cook meals at home
- Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot bath in the master bedroom and sinking into bed after a day of touring the charming town of Windsor area or hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park. We even include local favorites for every guest’s stay including coffee, tea, soaps, shampoo, and conditioner to name just a few.
To help you refresh we offer:
- 1 master bedroom with queen bed and attached bath
- Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom upstairs
- Bedroom 3: Queen bedroom upstairs
- Bedroom 4: Queen bedroom lower level
- 1 full master bath upstairs
- full shared bathroom upstairs
- 1/2 bathroom on the main level
- full bathroom on the lower level
- We include all towels, soaps, shampoos, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board
- High-quality bedding and towels.
Parking: 2 dedicated parking spots available in the driveway and 1 off-street spot directly in front of the house.
Laundry: In house washer/dryer located upstairs.
Just to want to have a family movie night? We got you covered! The lower level also has a family room with a 60” smart Roku TV offering up Hulu, Disney, & ESPN!
Guests have access to our entire 2800 square foot home including washer and dryer, backyard area, and 2 dedicated parking spots.
You have picked a great location in Windsor, Colorado. Here you'll find restaurants, live music and performing arts, specialty shops and more. Head to Fort Collins to enjoy some of the largest and best microbreweries in the country including New Belgium, Odell, and Red Truck Brewery. For active and outdoor enthusiasts, the Poudre Trail is a short bike ride away and we're within an hour of Denver, Estes Park and The Rocky Mountain National Park!
Enjoy biking, walking, or jogging the Windsor Lake Loop Trail just down the street. It is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Windsor, Colorado that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.